Yes, the idea of a Client Bill of Rights has been done before. But we think about these kinds of things a lot at Pendant to make sure we are bringing something of value to our relationships with you, our clients. What we do is based on why we do it. Part of our “why” is client-focused, and we judge what we do by the degree with which our activities conform to our principles.
Here are some things we believe you have a right to expect from us.
Your Bill of Rights
- An Honest Quote
- You should know what you will pay for us to complete your project. Your quote contains specific information on what is included, and what we include is an honest estimate of what it will take to finish the job. We will never play bait and switch, pricing aggressively with the intent of making up initial low margins with changes orders.
- Respect for Your Deadlines
- We will go all out to meet your deadlines, whether during the quoting process or during the project itself. If for any reason we foresee an inability to meet a deadline, we will communicate that to you as soon as we are aware.
- Timely Responses
- You will have questions and concerns from time to time. Our team responds, even if only to acknowledge your question and communicate a plan.
- We will always go for the win-win solution.
- We don’t like cat and mouse games. We’ll be open with you about what we can do, what we can’t do, and why.
- Peace of Mind
- Complex projects are tough enough without having to worry if we are handling our business. We will faithfully use the systems we built for project management and communications to make sure you have the information you need.
- A Control System That Works the Way It Should
- As the saying goes, good enough isn’t. It has to be right.
- Happy Clients of Your Own
- Your own client bill of rights matters to us, too. When you engage us as a subcontractor, we become one of the faces of your company to your client. We understand that when we shine, you shine as well.
We the Pendant people stand ready to help you with your next projects. Reach us here
If you’re really in a hurry, send your RFQ here mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org