How do we take care of you?
Most importantly, we will help you grow in whatever direction works for you and Pendant. We will push you to learn and take on more challenging tasks. And there will be opportunities for advancement as our company grows.
We also offer competitive compensation, great health, dental, and vision benefits, a company-matched 401k plan, and paid time off.
Oh, and we are fun to work with!
What kinds of work will you do?
• CAD Design – We use AutoCAD Electrical to generate control panel and conveyor layout drawings. Drawing sets help our panel shop build control panels and field electricians to install panels and field devices.
• PLC Programming – Programmers write the PLC programs that control the operations of large, complex conveyor handling systems, including high speed merging and sortation. Programmers also create the graphics for the HMI screens that allow the warehouse operators to manage their system.
• Control Panel Building – Our on site panel shop produces the control panels that operate as the brains of the system.
• Startup and Commissioning – Our startup and commissioning team goes to the customer site when they are ready for startup and gets the system up and running. PLC programming skills and great people skills are crucial in this role.
• Software Development – Pendant’s Revolution Street WXS is a comprehensive software application that simplifies warehouse control. We expect that it will always be a “work-in-progress” that we will always be improving.