Join the Pendant Automation Team
At Pendant we believe that to build a great business, you have to start by building a great team. It’s a simple equation – we find the right people, show you respect and appreciation, encourage your growth and you will be eager to take care of our clients and our business. Our business grows as fast as you and your team members grow.
Who fits best with our team? Does this sound like you?
There are a few important things we look for, and it’s not necessarily specific experiences!
We’re way more interested in what kind of person you are.
The most successful Pendant team members share the following:
traits. If you would like to become one of them, you will be:
We look for people that have a natural curiosity about the world around them. We find that curious people come up with great ideas and learn fast. There is plenty to learn here.
Humility opens up the possibility for learning and it usually means you are great at listening and trying to understand before being understood.
We’re growing and being hungry is a critical prerequisite to growth.
We trust you to do your job to the best of your ability all the time.
How do we take care of you?
Most importantly, we will help you grow in whatever direction works for you and Pendant. We will push you to learn and take on more challenging tasks. And there will be opportunities for advancement as our company grows.
We also offer competitive compensation, great health, dental, and vision benefits, a company-matched 401k plan, and paid time off.
Oh, and we are fun to work with!
What kinds of work will you do?
• CAD Design – We use AutoCAD Electrical to generate control panel and conveyor layout drawings. Drawing sets help our panel shop build control panels and field electricians to install panels and field devices.
• PLC Programming – Programmers write the PLC programs that control the operations of large, complex conveyor handling systems, including high speed merging and sortation. Programmers also create the graphics for the HMI screens that allow the warehouse operators to manage their system.
• Control Panel Building – Our on site panel shop produces the control panels that operate as the brains of the system.
• Startup and Commissioning – Our startup and commissioning team goes to the customer site when they are ready for startup and gets the system up and running. PLC programming skills and great people skills are crucial in this role.
• Software Development – Pendant’s Revolution Street WXS is a comprehensive software application that simplifies warehouse control. We expect that it will always be a “work-in-progress” that we will always be improving.
Do you think you’re a fit?
If you believe you’d love it here, we’d love to hear from you. Send us a cover letter explaining what you’re interested in (as either a separate document or in the body of your email) and your resumé to this email address: